Our portfolio would be SMAC (Google, AWS, Mobility Analytics, solution seles).
1. Drive the sales strategy, based on our focus industries and acquire new enterprise customers with a strong emphasis on delivering business value
2. Develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders in client organizations, while ensuring a successful Master-O implementation & continually driving business value, in collaboration with the product, customer success teams.
3. Responsible for building the sales pipeline, MIS and tracking key metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
4. Ensure conversions from pilots to full scale customer launches and from full scale launches to annual renewals / cross sales in collaboration with the business development, customer success, content and product teams.
To achieve these results, you will need to be a Master Of :-
1. Understanding the clients Business Objectives and Digital Learning strategy
2. Maintaining high levels of energy with a focus on customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty
3. Connecting with and leading meetings with CEO/CXO/CIO level members, especially the heads of sales.
4. Understanding the business drivers of client organizations and target industries and how Master-O can support their business plans, operating plans and ensure business value
5. Providing effective and innovative solutions to client problems or focus areas, including packaging of the solution and driving high value deals that are profitable for the customer as well as InspireOne
6. Identifying areas of cross selling / up selling in collaboration with the customer success team
7. Having an eye for detail and being quality conscious while interacting with clients
8. Being an excellent team player with an ability/experience of working
9. Being the voice of the customers and prospects; providing feedback to the product team
10. Collaborating with the product team on further product development / feature enhancement inputs including providing inputs on priority items for development
11. Being proactive, taking initiatives, operationally excellent & making things happen!
12. We are looking for person who have handled Indian customer.
Benefits we provide :-
1. Office Based Job (Inside Sales).
2. 5 days working
3. Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities we want you to grow within Info Edge!
4. Competitive compensation + great commission structure
5. Young and vibrant work culture
6. Best in-class training and much more!
Salary: INR 14,00,000 - 24,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Team Computers Pvt. Ltd.
At Team, we look at ourselves as a bridge between the world of business challenges and the world of IT solutions.
With a total turnover of 600 crores last year and nationwide presence we are emerging as one of the most potential growth companies.
*Team Computers among DQ Top 100 IT Companies
*Team computer bagged 'Fastest Growing Consulting Partner Award from AWS'.
*TEAM Computers in the TOP System Integrators (DQC July 2009).
We provide complete IT solutions from Creating IT Infrastructure to Managing
IT Infrastructure to Enabling Businesses with Applications to helping companies with better business decisions using Business Intelligence.
The team offers end-to-end solutions to customers covering wider solutions such as Business Intelligence, ERP enterprise solutions, Google Cloud Solutions, Facility Management Services, Software Projects/development, PC Hardware and Software, Breakfix etc.
We understand customer needs and identifies, integrates and supports high quality, low-cost IT Solutions with speed, flexibility and an attitude of 'Sewa'.
Recruiter Name:Sneha Bhardwaj
Contact Company:Team Computers Pvt. Ltd.