- Ability to handle Transactions with CTOs/CIOs etc.
- Proven competencies in handling large customers and closing Large size deals.
- Direct sales and Key account Management experience is a must.
- Strong communication skills (both written &verbal), relationship & selling skills.
- Market Exposure: Exposure to Local Market is Mandatory
- Should have good relationship skills.
- B2B experience is essential
Internally (Within the organization)
- Building relationship with the members in his own team.
- Should be process oriented and working on enhancing the existing processes.
- High Energy + Patience is required
- Coaching team members for better performance
- He should be more of a WE person rather than I
Externally For Customers, Vendors, OEMs and others.
- He should be spending 50% of his time with the customers along with his sales team
- Well Planned & structured person
- Someone who can handle and take the ownership of the transactions from end to end
The person who will not fit into this role :-
Who is not able to handle the P&L and balance sheet issues
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Team Computers Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Akanksha Salvi
Contact Company:Team Computers Pvt. Ltd.
Address :27/1, Ist Street, Sait Colony, Egmore
Reference Id:RSM Chennai